In recent years, Company Law has undergone many changes and has brought about significant changes to company structures, requirements for AGMs, as well as a focus on timely satisfaction of statutory obligations.
At LMJ we offer a full Company Secretarial Service to our clients allowing them the peace of mind that their statutory obligations are being fully met within the statutory guidelines, thus avoiding the possibility of criminal and financial penalties.
Some of the services we offer include:
- New Company Formation
- Business Name Registration
- Updating Registered Office details
- Director/Secretary Appointment and Removal
- Annual Return Submissions
- All Share transactions including issues and transfer
- Statutory Books and Registers maintenance
- Company Secretary Services
- Provision of a registered office
Contact us today to ensure that your company is structured in the most efficient way and that the recent changes in the formation of companies under the Companies Act 2014.
Talk to us to ensure that your company hasn’t been exposed unnecessarily as a result of these changes.
Make an Appointment